Locking bolt set
suitable for up and over garage doors, wooden sliding doors (Locking up & down) and also garden shed doors
. These Garage Door Bolts are very easy to use, once fitted to the garage door, the key can simply be inserted into the key hole from either side to operate. One turn of the key extends the bolt 35mm away from the lock, a second turn extends the bolt a further 20mm away from the lock case.
- 2 x garage door security locks keyed-alike with 3 keys.
- Molybdenum-steel bolt with 70mm throw..........
- Keys Can be used from both side of the lock
- Steel alloy medium-length (cruciform) four sided keys
- Overall length 165mm, width 45mm, depth 20mm
- Pressed steel body
- Suitable for doors up to 38mm thick
- Black E-coating for best rust resistance